Everything You Need To Mint NFT’s (& Teach Your Students, Too!)
An Interactive Tech Event for Teachers & Creatives! Create NFT’s!
Sponsored by NEAR Foundation; Performance by GMS (“TEACHER”)
Thu, Nov 10, 2022, 5:30 PM EST
REGENCY::event venue and community space::22 Commerce Street Brooklyn, NY 11231
Stairs Academy, in association with Cybersky Videos, JayField Consulting, MCMI Records, with support from the NYC DOE
An Educational, Interactive Blockchain Event for Teachers & Creatives!
Sponsored by NEAR Foundation
Hosted by Folake “Flo” Ogundiran (BEAMS Group)
- DJ Set ((To Be Announced))
- Performance by GMS (MCMI Records, Song TEACHER out now)
- Folake ‘Flo’ Ogundiran (Co-founder: BEAMS Group/NEAR)
- Eileen Marks (DIIT, NYCDOE)
- Joshua Franklin (Founder: JayField Consulting DAO)
- Graeme Sibirsky (NYCDOE, Founder: Stairs Academy, Cybersky Videos, MCMI)
- Ant Marshall (Founder: LyricistLoungeDAO)
- Rare Vandal (DAOrecords)
Topics of Discussion
- What are NFT’s?
- How can they help empower Artists?
- How can we make, market and sell NFT’s? (Tutorial)
- How can Teachers leverage blockchain technology in the classroom?
- How can NFT’s empower Teachers, Students and School Communities?
- Pathways to careers in blockchain technology.
All attendees will leave with a NEAR Wallet and Proof of Attendance NFTs!
One attendee will be selected to receive a $150 Amazon Gift Card!
Complimentary Drinks & Refreshments, while supplies last
Limited Space: RSVP only
Location: RE:GEN:CY – 22 Commerce Street, Brooklyn NY
SCAN Flyer or REGISTER by email rsvp |at| StairsAcademy.org